Manufacturing in Mexico with 258 Consulting
Mexico Manufacturing and Supply Chain Resource Partners
Setting up our Clients for Success
Setting up our Clients
Why manufacturing in Mexico makes sense.
Mexico is a key member of NAFTA (soon to be USMCA), offering a low-cost but highly effective workforce including competent and numerous engineers. Mexico has 13 Free Trade Agreements with 50 countries including with Latin America and the E.U. It is the ideal place for setting-up manufacturing operations, whether Stand-Alone, Shelter or outsourced with a Contract Manufacturing Partner.
Supply chains are much safer and more effective with added benefits including safe Intellectual Property, significantly reduced lead times for shipments, world-class infrastructure, functional legal system, lower logistics costs and ample local providers for many industries. Two-thirds of the country is fully industrialized.
Manufacturing in Mexico offers peace of mind for your intellectual property, offering competitive manufacturing costs, a productive and skillful work force with a great location in North America.
Walking you through The Process
Mexico, like any country in the world has its specifics; its culture, its business culture, its legal structure, history and language. Navigating this without a trusted and experienced advisor or partner can result in very costly and time-consuming efforts.
258 Consulting simplifies this and strives to be our clients’ trusted eyes and ears when considering Mexico. Why waste valuable time and money with expensive lawyers and accountants who only know their specific disciplines? 258 Consulting offers a complete, low-cost, one-stop-shop to all your most pressing manufacturing or supply chain needs in Mexico.
- Supply Chain Development
- Manufacturing Solutions
- Import / Export Services
- US and Mexico Site Selection
Mexico Manufacturing: Proven • Reliable • Capable
Not only is Mexico one of the USA’s largest trading partners, but its world-class infrastructure, low-cost and qualified workforce and excellent logistics with the United States makes it an ideal place for near-shore manufacturing solutions
Finding the best Supply Chain or Manufacturing Solution option for your Mexico strategy.
258 Consulting provides Supply Chain Development and Mexico Manufacturing solutions for foreign companies seeking to establish a manufacturing presence in Mexico.
Our target client base:
- US or foreign Manufacturing companies
- US or foreign companies that do not necessary manufacture themselves but outsource their products from Contract Manufacturers Partners (CMP)
- Service providers in the US looking to source software development, call centers or other services from Mexico.
- Established US companies that currently manufacture or have their supply chain in China, outside the US, or in the US.
- Manufacturing companies looking to move or expand where we can provide site selection services.
- Mexican companies looking to explore the US market for their products or services.
- Other manufacturing, customs and brokerage, supply chain, and near-shore consulting services are available.
Each company's goals are different, and require their own solutons. We take the time to listen and undertand your needs.
From our expert advice to our competitive quotes for the best manufacturing options, we work for your best interests.
Review & Follow-up
We promise to keep your best interests at heart and to review, revise, and scrutinize results to ensure your success.